Sunday 28 August 2022

Painted Crann Tara Figures

 In the interests of potentially restarting this Blog, from it's current deep freeze, I thought I'd post a few images of some of the units and figures I painted up in the last few years, almost all those I'll post are from the Crann Tara range of figures (Now sold by Caliver Books), and the majority shown (like those below) are figures I sculpted and then painted:

In no particular order, first up, some Savoia Cavalry, a few shots under the desk lamp, and one from outside of the whole unit on a sunny day! 





I have a reasonable archive, which I will post up, plus some work in progress as well.

Hope the last few years haven't been too grim for you all.

Regards

John

7 comments:

Der Alte Fritz said...

I’m so glad that you are reactivating your blog. I’ve always enjoyed seeing your sculpts and painted figures.

Jim

Donnie McGibbon said...

Good to see the blog back! Superb to see your Savoie cavalry, they are stunning.

David Jarvis said...

Good to see you posting again, John!
Excellent painting and basing of the Savoyard cavalry.

Dave

Clive w said...

Lovely to see the blog back
Clive

Graham C said...

It’s great to see you’re back after all this time. I’m looking forward to seeing your collection, full of inspiration.

John Ray said...

John,

What a lovely surprise to see your blog reactivated and to see more of your wonderfully painted miniatures.

Look forward to more updates.

Regards
John

Tiberian general said...

A stunning looking cavalry regiment, thanks for posting.


Willz.