Friday 10 April 2009

Sound the Charge!

I've now finished the trumpeter master figure as well. I was able to re-use the original legs and saddle from the Hussar figure as they survived relatively intact from the previous master mould. (You can see the "donated parts" in the photos, as the moulding process dyes the greenstuff darker). The upper torso etc is all new however.

I'm planning a couple of officer conversions of the basic hussar (which should be more straightforward than this figure). After I've done that they'll all be going into a production mould.




2 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

Very nice work! Looking forward to seeing some of your minis all painted up! :-)

John D said...

I hope to get some units finished soon, but I'm afraid "real life" tends to upset my plans often in this regard!

John